söndag 27 september 2009

Jag städar lite på skrivbordet

och då hittar jag två presentationer, tillverkade i Power Point av en då nästan 7 och nästan 9-åring! Det ingår även en hel del bilder men jag återger endast texten:

Presentation 1

Me and my sister

Me
Hi, my name is Alma Zickerman. I am 8 years old. I was born 22nd October year 2000. I come from Sweden where you speak Swedish but I live in Dubai where you can speak English or Arabic but I speak English. I have lived in Dubai for 7 years. Not bad, huh? Did you know that I have one sister called Ebba and one brother called Eddie. They are both younger than me.

My sister

Hi, my name is Ebba Zickerman. The younger sister of Alma, did you know that she helps me a lot?
I am 6 years old. I was born on the date 12 th September year 2002. I come from Sweden but live in Dubai. Just like my older sister. I was born i Dubai so I have lived here for 6 years exactly how old I am!

Del 2
About our Family.
By Alma and Ebba Zickerman

Introduction
Hi, it is us again you know from the last booklet we made? Don´t worry you won´t hear that much about us any more! Anyway this booklet will be about our family and how much we like them. The members of our family we will be introducing are our: brother, mum, dad and my mums parents.

Our brother
Our younger brother is called Eddie. He is only 5 yaers old. He was born on the 1st December, yar 2003. All we would really want to say about him is that he is: crazy, noisy, sneaky, only a little annoyig sometimes but we love him more than anythin. Oh and he is really STRONG!!!

Our Mum
Our mum is called Maria but is known as Mia. She is very, very kind and we are sure that we can trust her on most of our troubles but when it comes to Alma´s homework on the computer we are not so exactly sure. We love her lots and lots and lots.

Our Dad
Our dad is called Peter, he is 37 years old. I feel kind of sorry for him because we sometimes don´t take his advice and this advice we are talking about is normally about safety. But that doesn´t mean that we don´t love him lots and lots because that we do!

The Best Grandma...

Our grandma is called Gerthie. She is one of the best grandma´s in the world!!! We are so proud of her and we always get extra happy when we see her even if it has only gone 2 minutes. We love her so, so, so, so, so much and we know we always will.

Our Grandpa And Dog
Our grandp is called Evert and our dog is called Trassel. The reason we put them together is because they lov each other and when we are not there Trasse never leaves our grandpa´s site.


Visst är de duktiga!

3 kommentarer:

  1. Jag håller med!! De är ju för goa hela bunten!!Jag har för mig att dem skrev
    " Amani is the best" men du kanske inte fick just den delen. Som sagt dem är ju för härliga!!

    kram kram

    SvaraRadera
  2. Jag tycker, att det är för härligt att de tycker synd om Peter!

    SvaraRadera